Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sate and Local Organizations

The three organizations that I have chosen are NAEYC, Carmelite Home and Boys and Girls club. I choose these organization because in each I will be able to help children and their families to reach goals that will encourage them to continue to move forward. In each organization I will need leadership and communication skills and I will also need have organization skills that will help me to stay on top of the latest resources that will help the organization get stronger. Looking on the web-site there are many position open that will help me to obtain a job that will help families and the children.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra,
    It is great that you will be able to assist families. Does Carmelite Home and Boys and Girls Club cater to a particular community or set of families?

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    The organizations you described in your blog are ones that empowers children and their families for reaching their goals, It sounds like you already possess the knowledge, skills and most important the passion for doing all three.

    Thank you for sharing

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete